There are two key elements to a presentation which resonates with its audience – preparing your content and preparing yourself. Both elements need to be in sync before a presentation will command attention and be credible. Luckily delivering persuasive, engaging and dynamic presentations is a skill that can be learned in this very popular short course.
- Being an effective presenter is important in your role but the idea of "having to do a presentation" currently fills you with dread.
- You want to increase your confidence, influence and impact when presenting in meetings, conferences, with clients or internal teams and be memorable for all the right reasons.
Anyone who wants to increase confidence, influence and impact when presenting in meetings, conferences, with clients or internal teams and be memorable for all the right reasons.
What Is Covered
- Become more confident, controlled and at ease when presenting
- Find the presentation style that is most natural for you
- Use a one page planner to quickly create your content
- Create key messages that resonate with your audience
- Tailor your business presentations to be persuasive in a range of situations and with different audiences
- Choose appropriate delivery techniques – body language, voice, eye contact and movement based on the audience and subject
- Handle questions and objections on the fly
- Comfortably use stories, metaphors and analogies for more emotional impact
- The appropriate use of visual aids