Using simulations and applying real-world concepts and tools, you’ll strengthen your project management skills by tackling organisational problems where analysis, decision-making and action need to be accurate, thoughtful and decisive.
You are involved in workplace projects at management level, or you want to enhance your practical management competencies.
You will gain practical insight into the key areas of applied and project management, and you will be able to successfully contribute to projects, problem solving and decision making.
What Is Covered
- Identify a managerial problem in an organisation and write a project proposal for the research of possible solutions
- Report on research findings and the application of management concepts and tools in recommending solutions
- Learn how to use the report content as evidence in the application of a range of management concepts and tools
- Build confidence in presenting project progress and outcomes to senior management of the organisation
- Learning the skills to critically review the completed project process and outcomes for future application
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now