You will learn every step of the training process. From understanding learning styles and needs of others, through to structuring and delivering workshops.
Your training sessions will be better planned and have more impact, increasing learning within the workplace
- A manager or supervisor who trains others on-the-job
- An in-company training officer
- An experienced trainer
What Is Covered
- Understand your own learning style and develop instruction to meet a diversity of other styles
- Design and select training methods to enhance learning outcomes
- Be confident, comfortable and competent in facilitating learning
- Learn new techniques to enliven your training sessions
- Analyse your training style and the style and effectiveness of other trainers
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now