Planning, conducting and validating assessments in the workplace takes confidence and skill. This course will equip you with the skills and knowledge required to prepare adult learners for assessment and complete the process accurately and effectively.
The National Certificate in Adult Education and Training is designed to enhance a broad range of skills in designing and developing training programs, planning and undertaking delivery, and organising and running
assessment processes for unit standards.
- Learning and development professionals
- Trainers or assessors responsible for assessing competency in the workplace.
Your employer will benefit because:
You will be able to better develop, align and deliver robust assessments and ensure it meets relevant industry standards, compliance and quality assurance
- Demonstrate and understanding of NZQA’s National Qualification Framework
- Interpret unit standard elements and
- performance criteria
- Know the principles of assessment
- Apply various assessment methods
- Access student evidence against unit standards
- Complete assessment administration.
- $1,380.00 excl. GST