This course is designed to enable you to set up and track the execution of a project in Microsoft Project. Gain insight in to the ‘hidden’ settings that make a world of difference! Enable visual tracking of a project against the plan and change the view to focus on what needs to be addressed. This course includes exercises.
You will have the knowledge and skills to use MS Project, enabling you to accurately manage and track the progress of a project against the plan. You will be able to quickly identify who is working on what task and when they are required.
Why Take This Course
You will be able to apply the skills you learn immediately in your workplace. At the completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Set up the working times and days
- Easily create tasks
- Set milestones and constraints
- Assign and manage resources
- Understand the task indicators
- Link, split and overlap tasks
- Update project progress
- Set a baseline
- Identify the critical path
- Identify late tasks
- Group and filter tasks
- Users new to using Microsoft Project
- Anyone who wishes to use MS Project more effectively
- Anyone who works with MS Project versions 2010, 2013 or 2016
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now