What if you could spend less time worrying about the day-to-day and more time bringing out the best in your people?
This programme is designed to enable managers to use coaching skills as part of their management toolkit.
Learn the tools and techniques to get the best out of people, enhance motivation and create a sense of purpose with the Coaching for Managers Programme.
Delivered by world-class coaches and facilitators, Prof. Patricia Bossons and Denis Sartain, you’ll come away with practical, proven coaching techniques to transform people, drive purpose and lift productivity.
- Staff retention
- Reduced conflict
- Open communication
- Job satisfaction
- The overall level of happiness and productivity.
- Introduction to coaching, what it is and what it isn’t
- The Manager as coach – when this is appropriate, and how to do it – Situational Leadership model and diagnostic – work with real case examples
- Coaching practice in reflective groups – understanding your natural style
- Understanding individual differences – how to engage with different types of people, Myers Briggs Type Indicator.
- The GROW model of coaching, demonstration and practice in trios
- Coaching practice in reflective groups
- Manager as coach – pitfalls and boundaries
- How to introduce and sustain a coaching culture
- Set-up for inter-module practice.
Approximately six weeks’ inter-module practice, coaching and being coached by colleagues from the programme, reflective write-up of both experiences for formative feedback from tutors.
- Introduction to Coaching Supervision practice, and group supervision on inter-module coaching sessions
- Review of work-related coaching situations and opportunities
- Developing coaching expertise, tools and techniques going forwards.
- A manager looking to drive purpose, productivity and profit
- An executive looking to embed a coaching culture
- Anyone in a position requiring leadership qualities.
What Is Covered
- Ensure each team member is working at equally high standards
- Recognise individual strengths and weaknesses, to help shape team dynamics
- Get to know individual work styles, to more easily gain consensus for common goals
- Help develop your team’s skills, knowledge and attitude necessary to deliver their responsibilities and goals successfully
- Two-day intensive and experiential workshop is followed by a structured period of application back in the workplace
- A final, follow-up day includes reflective practice and coaching supervision to ensure that the outcomes from the programme become embedded as a core skill-set
Why Take This Course
- Developed and run by world-class coaches, psychologists and educators, Prof. Patricia Bossons
- and Denis Sartain - authors of “Coaching Essentials” and “The Neuroscience of Leadership Coaching”
- Proven transformational capability with 3,000 graduates worldwide and now for the first time in NZ
- Focus on the psychology and neuroscience behind coaching for managers: an exciting and powerful approach
- All successful candidates will receive an external quality assurance statement
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now