Not a numbers person? But need to sharpen your skills to make better informed decisions?
Whether you’re new to finance or you just need a refresher, this workshop will give you the tools and confidence you need to master the fundamentals, as all good managers must.
Make better decision today. Advance to the next stage of your management career.
Anyone who plans, manages or reports on financial data and wants a broader understanding of business finance.
Why Take This Course
- Understand the financial management cycle and process
- Understand the basics of planning and the generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Develop budgets
- Understand the fundamentals of cost accounting, capital expenditure and depreciation
- Learn the importance of cash management
- Analyse and interpret financial accounts
- Conduct cost versus benefit analysis
You will be able to interpret and apply financial data across a range of contexts and understand its implications.