As a manager your success is measured by the success and productivity of your team.
Find out how improving your leadership can effect the on-the-job performance and achievement of your team. In this highly interactive and practical short course you will learn how to plan and monitor the performance of others, manage conflict, motivate behaviour and drive the success of your team.
Already an IMNZ Member?
Contact us at 09 303 9100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for course member rates.
You will be a highly capable team leader and motivator who has the skills to cultivate a supportive and inclusive team environment whilst focusing on results and achievement.
What Is Covered
- Understand staff selection practices
- Be able to undertake induction training
- Understand the responsibilities of health and safety in the workplace
- Understand performance management principles
- Establish Key Performance Indicators for a team and for individuals
- Understand motivation for individuals and the teams
- Understand the process of team formation
- Deal with conflict and difficult situations within the team
- Discuss coaching practices and learn how to coach your team on-the-job
Leaders looking to develop a high-performance culture.