This course covers the end-to-end project lifecycle. Gain an overview of the tools, techniques and resources necessary to manage large projects. Learn to plan and implement projects efficiently and turn your leadership skills into measureable performance.
- You are new to project management
- You are looking to learn practical tools and practices to apply to projects at your work
You will have the skills, tools, and knowledge to effectively contribute to, or manage, workplace projects.
Why Take This Course
- Scope out a project
- Create a work breakdown structure
- Create a baseline network plan
- Create a resource chart for a simple project
- Estimate project completion time
- Estimate project budgets
- Successfully close a project
- Evaluate and report on project performance
- $1,790.00 excl. GST