The ability to Think on Your Feet® is a skill that marks us out as confident and in control. Learn to communicate with Clarity, Brevity and Impact®. Even under pressure.
Be more effective in meetings, one to one conversations and presentations. Learn to focus on key issues, organise ideas and answer hard questions with confidence.
Never get caught on the spot again.
Already an IMNZ Member?
Contact us at 09 303 9100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for course member rates.
- Anyone who deals with difficult questions and who are often put on the spot
- Anyone who want to be seen as leaders and want to be able to sway others
You will be able to deliver well-structured, clear and concise communication to get better outcomes
What Is Covered
The workshop is filled with practice, coaching and feedback. At the completion of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Quickly organise information
- Have persuasive conversations
- Perform better under pressure
- Give clear replies to questions and answers
- Improvise using proven methods
- Learn new ways to calm situations and buy time
- Listen for underlying hopes and fears
- Turn anxiety into positive energy
Why Take This Course
Think on Your Feet®:
- Run in over 30 countries and in 12 languages
- Crowned as the number 1 best-selling professional course in China!
- Incorporated curriculum at many Fortune 500 companies
- Changes the way people communicate