IMNZ Terms and Conditions and Venue Information
Enrolment, Registration and Payment
- All registrations are confirmed in writing before the programme commences.
- Programme fees are payable prior to programme commencement.
Substitution, Cancellation, Transfers by Course Participants
- All participant cancellations, substitutions and transfers must be received by IMNZ in writing.
- Substitution of participants is permitted at any stage and will not incur a fee.
ACCELERATE programme and diploma courses cancellations
Cancellations for ACCELERATE programmes and diploma courses are subject to the following terms:
Cancellations 10+ working days prior 0-9 working days prior After the first module/paper After two or more modules/
Percentage of programme fee charged to Participant 100% refund 50% refund 50% refund No refund
Where more than one training module has been purchased at a bulk price (“bundle purchase”) and one or more of those modules is cancelled a refund will be calculated based on the bundle price less the full individual cost of the remaining modules. For example:
Bundle price (3 modules) Individual module cost per module Refund if 1 module is cancelled $900.00 $400.00 $900.00 – ($400.00 x 2) = $100.00
All other courses excluding those referred to in clauses 2.3 and 2.4
Notice of a training participant’s intent to cancel a registration must be made in writing to IMNZ and is subject to the following terms:
Cancellations 10+ working days prior 6–9 working days prior 1–5 working days prior Less than 1 working day prior Cancellation refund percentage 100% refund 75% refund 50% refund No refund
Transfers to another course date
Notice of a training participant’s intent to transfer to another scheduled training date must be made in writing to the IMNZ and is subject to the following terms:
Transfers 10+ working days prior 1–9 working days prior Lessthan 1 working day prior Percentage of programme fee charged to Participant No charge 25% charge 100% charge
If you fail to attend the course on which you are booked without giving prior notice to IMNZ, we will be unable to refund the course fees or offer a transfer.
IMNZ membership cancellations
No refund will be given for cancellation of IMNZ membership.
Cancellation or deferring training programmes by IMNZ
- IMNZ reserves the right to cancel, defer or postpone any training services at any time at its discretion.
- Should a programme be deferred, IMNZ will make every effort to inform Participants of these changes prior to the programme commencement.
- Notification of a cancellation will be made at least 10 working days prior to programme commencement.
- Where a programme is cancelled IMNZ will refund Participants 100% of the cost of the programme.
Venue and catering
- All IMNZ courses start at 9:00am and finish at approximately 4:30pm, except ELEVATE courses, which start at 8.30am.
- All effort will be made to notify participants should these timings change.
- All course attendees are provided with a light morning tea, lunch, and a light afternoon tea.
- Please advise IMNZ by 4:00pm two days prior to the course commencement if you have any special dietary requirements. We cannot guarantee that your dietary requirement will be granted by the caterers if the request is received after this time.
- A workbook, pen and notepad will be provided to all participants.
- All attendees to a short course will receive a Certificate of Achievement upon completion of the course.
- All participants will be notified prior to course commencement if they are required to bring any extra material or resources to the course.
There is no dress code; however, most participants choose to wear smart casual clothing. Due to variable temperatures of air conditioned rooms, layers are advised.
Student Fee Protection
- The New Zealand Government requires all private training establishments offering any qualifications registered with the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA), to have some form of protection for fees paid to them in advance. These requirements are outlined in the NZQA (nzqa.govt.nz).
- Fee Protect is a student fee trust account which ensures you receive a refund of the fees (or portion of fees) you pay to IMNZ, if IMNZ is unable to complete the course, for example due to closure, insolvency or loss of NZQA accreditation.
- IMNZ uses a Public Trust to protect your course fees which are deposited into a Public Trust student trust account, and paid by Public Trust to IMNZ throughout the duration of your course.
- This arrangement has been accepted by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority as meeting the requirements of the Education Act 1989 and the Student Fee Protection Rules 2013.
The IMNZ does not accept responsibility for anyone acting as a result of information or views expressed on its training courses including course material. Opinions expressed are those of individual trainers and not necessarily those of the IMNZ. Participants should take professional advice when dealing with specific situations.
Prevailing terms and conditions
Please note that this and all other IMNZ pre-contractual documentation shall not constitute an offer. All services provided by IMNZ are on the basis of IMNZ’s terms and conditions (“IMNZ Terms”) and if you wish to engage any IMNZ services we shall only provide them if you accept the IMNZ Terms. If you offer to engage IMNZ on your own terms and conditions then we shall only accept your offer on the IMNZ Terms, which shall, if we provide the services you offer to engage, prevail over any other terms and conditions.
By signing up to a course or event with IMNZ you are agreeing to us capturing your information and receiving marketing information from us. If you want to know more about our privacy statement, click here.
By signing up to a course or event with IMNZ you enter an area where photography, audio and video recording may occur. However we will not record or film you without your permission. If you do give consent to being filmed or photographed, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any use of these materials.