A Bit About This Course
As you advance in your career, the problems you need to solve get bigger and more complicated and the decisions you need to make carry more weight.
This interactive and practical course has been designed to help busy professionals quickly absorb and apply problem-solving and decision-making concepts.
It will guide you in taking a more strategic approach to these issues and will help you sharpen your thought processes as you work through tough challenges.
Run by highly-experienced trainers, you will practice on real-life problems using best-practice frameworks and focus on NEW ways of thinking about problems and decisions.
Who Is This Course For?
- Team members, managers, supervisors and administrators who will benefit from improved problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Professionals who want to take their critical thinking to the next level by applying models and approaches to identify and implement the right solution.
What Is Covered
- Apply problem-solving and decision making steps, tools and frameworks
- Analyse information to clearly describe problems
- Understand and manage the various issues involved
- Identify appropriate solutions
- Think creatively and be a contributing member of a problem-solving team
- Select the best approach for making decisions
- Create a plan for implementing, evaluating, and following up on decisions
- Avoid pitfalls and mistakes