Face to face delivery
A Bit About This Course
Do you sometimes have a hard time communicating your ideas to others? The most successful people in business know how to communicate clearly and persuasively.
Think On Your Feet is one of the most powerful communication and influence courses in business today.
Used by some of the world’s most influential leaders and incorporated into the curriculum of many Fortune 500 companies, you will learn advanced speech and debate techniques to transform your communication and engagement.
Think on Your Feet® is the only communications workshop that will provide the skills you need to present, defend, and discuss an idea persuasively and quickly.
Who Is This Course For?
- Think on Your Feet ® is targeted at middle to senior managers, executives, leaders, and customer focused teams.
- It is targeted at those who need to be clear, convincing, and memorable when speaking to others.
- It helps improve communication quality in both impromptu discussions and formal prepared communications.
- Think on Your Feet ® also assists those who deal with difficult questions and who are often put on the spot
- This course is for anyone who wants to convince and sway others or be seen and acknowledged as a leader.
What Is Covered?
At the completion of the workshop you will be able to:
- Communicate with Clarity, Brevity and Impact ®
- Quickly organise information
- Effectively communicate and organise yourself
- Use six method of communication analysis
- Eliminate jargon from communications
- Have persuasive conversations
- Deliver convincing and punchy presentations
- Be more persuasive and influential
- Perform better under pressure
- Give clear replies to questions and answers
- Improvise using proven methods
- Learn new ways to calm situations and buy time
- Employ listening techniques to address audience hopes, fears and concerns
- Turn anxiety into positive energy
Benefits to Your Employer
Training Formats Available
In-Person Training Format
Think on Your Feet® is a globally recognised two-day short course that teaches you to speak concisely and persuasively, even under pressure.
In-person training is a great option for people who are looking to step into a focused classroom environment. These workshops are highly interactive classroom experiences filled with practice, coaching, feedback, and designed for immediate application.
Online Training Format
The online training option is broken down into four weeks of weekly webinars addressing each module. Followed by a weekly coaching session.
Module 1 – Introduction and Plan Types
Module 2 – Globe Plan, Triangle Plan
Module 3 – Bridging, Zoom, Real World Questions
Module 4 – Pendulum Plan, Benefits Plan, Real World Questions, Bringing it all together
What Participants Have Said
“When we planned the Think on Your Feet® training for our team during the Covid-19 pandemic, I was apprehensive about the effectiveness of a virtual communication skills programme. It turned out to be extremely impactful! TF®’s toolbox of 6 Plans is powerful. It forces you to think clearly…..and therefore articulate clearly.”
“After completing the course I feel better about having to deliver presentations and communicate complicated ideas or projects. I learned better ways of structuring my ideas so that I could effectively get my points across in a succinct manner. And I can explain my requirements more clearly for people, which results in less going back and forth for clarification.”
“The IMNZ course has given me tools to build on and to practice – which then feeds into overall communication and confidence.”
With 20 years of industry and project management experience, Rhys is passionate about delivering successful projects – large or small – anchored around effective and diplomatic communication.