There are two key elements to a presentation which resonates with its audience – preparing your content and preparing yourself. Both elements need to be in sync before a presentation will command attention and be credible. Luckily delivering persuasive, engaging and dynamic presentations is a skill that can be learned in this very popular short course.
Who Is This Course For?
- Being an effective presenter is important in your role but the idea of "having to do a presentation" currently fills you with dread.
- You want to increase your confidence, influence and impact when presenting in meetings, conferences, with clients or internal teams and be memorable for all the right reasons.
What Is Covered
- Become more confident, controlled and at ease when presenting
- Find the presentation style that is most natural for you
- Use a one page planner to quickly create your content
- Create key messages that resonate with your audience
- Tailor your business presentations to be persuasive in a range of situations and with different audiences
- Choose appropriate delivery techniques – body language, voice, eye contact and movement based on the audience and subject
- Handle questions and objections on the fly
- Comfortably use stories, metaphors and analogies for more emotional impact
- The appropriate use of visual aids