Plan and present impactful and memorable training sessions.
You will learn every step of the training process. From understanding learning styles and needs of others, through to structuring and delivering workshops.
Who Is This Course For?
- A manager or supervisor who trains others on-the-job
- An in-company training officer
- An experienced trainer
What Is Covered
- Understand your own learning style and develop instruction to meet a diversity of other styles
- Design and select training methods to enhance learning outcomes
- Be confident, comfortable and competent in facilitating learning
- Learn new techniques to enliven your training sessions
- Analyse your training style and the style and effectiveness of other trainers
*Book 8 weeks before the start date and get 15% off the course