You will learn every step of the training process. From understanding learning styles and needs of others, through to structuring and delivering workshops.
Who Is This Course For?
- A manager or supervisor who trains others on-the-job
- An in-company training officer
- An experienced trainer
What Is Covered
- Understand your own learning style and develop instruction to meet a diversity of other styles
- Design and select training methods to enhance learning outcomes
- Be confident, comfortable and competent in facilitating learning
- Learn new techniques to enliven your training sessions
- Analyse your training style and the style and effectiveness of other trainers
*Book 8 weeks before the start date and get 15% off the course
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now