Whether they're dispersed around the World or you're working with a multicultural team in a single location, good managers need cultural intelligence (CQ) to lead effectively.
Designed and run by expert facilitators, this course will build your awareness,understanding and capability on how culture impacts the way you lead, manage and work in today’s global economy.
Using the Cultural Intelligence Centre’s CQ Tool© as a framework and covering the four quadrants of cultural intelligence (drive, knowledge, strategy and action), in this course you will:
- Learn to work with people who are different from you
- Examine and counter your unconscious biases
- Identify the cultural influences that make you think and act the way you do
- Adopt a common language for more efficient communication
- Foster an inclusive team environment
- Resolve diversity related tension and conflict
Develop the skills needed to lead across divides and thrive in multicultural environments today!
You will be more culturally competent and better able to create a working environment which demonstrably values diversity and inclusion.
Managers, project managers, consulting professionals and individuals looking to gain practical skills and tools in working in culturally diverse settings.
Why Take This Course
- Learn to understand how culture plays a part in all your interactions
- Easily lead diverse teams with greater impact
- Build your resilience; understand and manage difficult/different people
- Gain knowledge on how to develop and apply cultural intelligence at work and beyond
What Is Covered
- Why Cultural Intelligence is needed / Why Culture Matters
- Mapping Cultural Differences
- Cultural Intelligence / What is CQ?
- Improving CQ Drive / How to motivate people to improve intercultural skills
- Improving CQ Knowledge
- Improving CQ Strategy / Learn to be more aware and plan accordingly
- Improving CQ Action
- Next Steps / Professional Development Plan
No previous experience of Cultural Intelligence is needed. A willingness to work more effectively within a diverse community or workplace is all that’s required.
*Book 8 weeks before the start date and get 15% off the course
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now