The Future of Work. How we’re using Artificial Intelligence to create mentally healthy workplaces.
25% of the New Zealand workforce has faced a mental health disorder already. That’s equivalent to approximately 400,000 people.
Is AI the virtual window for office-day mental health? Is it the game-changer that can deliver these vital services with scale? What makes AI for mental health appealing? Do we understand the ground-breaking technologies and how we can use them?
Join IMNZ and a panel of technology and business leaders as they share strategies for addressing mental health in the workplace and how we’re using Artificial Intelligence to create mentally healthy workplaces.
All ticket sales will be going to the I Am Hope Foundation.
17:00-18:00 | Networking Reception
18:00-18:15 | Keynote - Victor Yuen - Director of Design at FaceMe
18:15-19:30 | Panel Discussion
Auckland: GridAKL, 12 Madden Street , CBD, Auckland 1010
Wellington: The Majestic Centre, Level 28/100 Willis St, CBD, Wellington 6011
Meet our Panelists:
Victor Yuen is the Director of Design from FaceMe, a rapidly growing digital human platform. As the Director of Design, Victor helps guide, design and invent the way in which we interact with intelligent digital humans. FaceMe is working with Mentemia, John Kirwin’s company to design AI-powered digital mental health coaches.
Dave Burt is a registered electrician and the owner and director of Team Cabling, an electrical contracting business employing nearly 100 people across New Zealand. He is a past president and sitting board Member of Master Electricians NZ. He is also the author of ‘Lengthening the Shadow’, a book set to the back drop of a ten week gym challenge where he shared is journey with depression. His refreshing insight and honesty will resonate with many. 'Lengthening the Shadow' is his first book. He is currently working on a novel.
Marija Potter is an Industrial Organizational Psychologist and Fuel50's Global Client Success Strategist. With a passion for Human Behaviour at work, Marija observes global trends and extrapolates how these could impact the world of work. Marija designs strategic career engagement programs, generating engagement uplift and organizational value across three levels: individual empowerment, manager enablement and organizational effectiveness.
- Craig Hudson is the Managing Director for Xero New Zealand and the Pacific Islands. As a managing director, Craig is a key member of the global leadership team, responsible for driving relationships with government, financial institutions, enterprise, and promoting the small business economy in New Zealand and the Pacific Islands. Craig has been with Xero for several years, and in 2017 he returned to New Zealand from the United Kingdom, where he led Xero's entrance into Europe, the Middle East and South Africa markets. Craig is a father of four and a successful former rugby player who spent more than eight years playing professionally in New Zealand, France, England, and Wales. (Craig will be participating in our Auckland event.)
Panel discussion led by Jane McCarroll, Strategic Partnership and Sponsorship Lead at Skills.
What Is Covered
- What is mental health and how do you detect mental health issues at work?
- What is your role as an employer?
- What is the intersection of technology and mental health at work?
- How is AI being used in kiwi workplaces to support mental health?
- How do you create a safe work culture and teach leaders?