In this 40 minute interactive webinar learn how to rapidly adapt and mobilise your leadership strengths. Plus we take a deeper look into how you can support yourself and be an inspiration to your team when working remotely.
The platform used for this webinar is Microsoft Teams.
- You are in a leadership role and need to rapidly mobilise your strengths in an online environment
- You are looking for practical techniques to implement now
- You understand investment in yourself lays the foundation for exceptional leadership
Why Take This Course
- Understanding your leadership strengths and comfort zone in a virtual world
- Learn how to be an authentic leader online – what does this mean and why is it important in the current climate
- Support yourself to create a pathway from good to great
- You want quality time to interact on a webinar, balanced with your need to work and manage family time (this event is 40 minutes in duration)
- You will increase employee engagement, motivation and productivity during an exceptionally challenging time
- By improving leadership capability, you will retain top talent who may be demanding more from leadership right now
- You start to build a culture of agility and reframing of leadership bench strength for an online environment
No events to show