Leaders have people follow them while managers have people who work for them. Do you know your leadership approach? Are you able to select the most effective leadership approach for any given situation?
Developed by Wilfred Jarvis, this course will show you how to improve your leadership goals and get more from your colleagues. You will learn practical tools that have helped successful managers around the world become extraordinary leaders.
If you are currently a manager and want to be a leader and empower your team members.
What Is Covered
- Understand the difference between leading and managing
- Accurately assess a team member’s ability to complete a given task
- Lead your team to continuous improvement
- Effectively set goals and allocate tasks
- Learn techniques for monitoring, supervising, delegating, coaching and counselling
- Build your team’s commitment to achieving goals
- Conduct more effective performance reviews
You will gain the tools to increase your team’s productivity, profitability and engagement.
*Book 8 weeks before the start date and get 15% off the course
What Participants Say
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now