The way we feel about conflict drives our behaviour and has an impact on the people around us. This course will give you insight into the conflict behaviour of yourselves and others. Learn how to prevent and manage conflict, rather than just react to it, and try out approaches that support positive outcomes.
You will build your ability to deal with disputes within your organisation focusing on positive outcomes for all parties.
Why Take This Course
- Recognise when conflict is likely to occur
- Identify the differences in how conflict manifests
- Know how to prevent conflict from escalating
- Assess the best approach to use when managing conflict
- Apply effective problem solving skills
- Use win-win negotiating techniques to resolve conflict
- Develop practical interventions, frameworks, and options for dealing with people with abrasive tendencies
- Map out a personalised plan of action for each case
- Discuss coaching practices and learn how to coach your team on-the-job
- Anyone struggling with conflict issues at work, such as inter-team disputes, bullying or power plays
- Anyone wanting to learn and enhance personal skills to deal more effectively with situations involving conflict
*Book 8 weeks before the start date and get 15% off the course
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now