As a manager your success is measured by the success and productivity of your team.
Find out how improving your leadership can effect the on-the-job performance and achievement of your team. In this highly interactive and practical short course you will learn how to plan and monitor the performance of others, manage conflict, motivate behaviour and drive the success of your team.
What Is Covered
- Understand staff selection practices
- Be able to undertake induction training
- Understand the responsibilities of health and safety in the workplace
- Understand performance management principles
- Establish Key Performance Indicators for a team and for individuals
- Understand motivation for individuals and the teams
- Understand the process of team formation
- Deal with conflict and difficult situations within the team
- Discuss coaching practices and learn how to coach your team on-the-job
Who Is This Course For?
Leaders looking to develop a high-performance culture.
*Book 8 weeks before the start date and get 15% off the course
What Participants Have Said
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now