Do you sometimes have a hard time communicating your ideas to others?
The most successful people in business know how to communicate clearly and persuasively.
Think on Your Feet® is a globally recognised two-day short course that teaches you to speak concisely and persuasively, even under pressure.
It is one of the most powerful communication and influence courses in business today.
Used by some of the world’s most influential leaders and incorporated into the curriculum of many Fortune 500 companies, you will learn advanced speech and debate techniques to transform your communication and engagement.
Think on Your Feet® is the only communications workshop that will provide the skills you need to present, defend, and discuss an idea persuasively and quickly.
This training addresses situations such as:
- Off-the-cuff discussions
- Elevator speeches
- Status updates
- Conference calls
Ditch your fear of public speaking, be more confident in your communications, come across more professionally and authoritatively and never be get caught on the spot again, with Think on Your Feet ®!
Who Is This Course For?
- Think on Your Feet ® is targeted at middle to senior managers, executives, leaders, and customer focused teams.
- It is targeted at those who need to be clear, convincing, and memorable when speaking to others.
- It helps improve the communication quality in both impromptu discussions and formal prepared communications.
- Think on Your Feet ® also assists those who deal with difficult questions and who are often put on the spot
- This course if for anyone who wants to convince and sway others or be seen and acknowledged as a leader.
Benefits to Your Employer
What Is Covered
The workshop is a highly interactive classroom experience filled with practice, coaching, feedback, and designed for immediate application. At the completion of the workshop you will be able to:
- Communicate with Clarity, Brevity and Impact ®
- Quickly organise information
- Effectively communicate and organise yourself
- Use six method of communication analysis
- Eliminate jargon from communications
- Have persuasive conversations
- Deliver convincing and punchy presentations
- Be more persuasive and influential
- Perform better under pressure
- Give clear replies to questions and answers
- Improvise using proven methods
- Learn new ways to calm situations and buy time
- Employ listening techniques to address audience hopes, fears and concerns
- Turn anxiety into positive energy
What Participants Have Said
~ Dave Marr, Sector Lead for Skills Org
~ Alex Gatland, Instructional Designer for Shift
~ Amanda Wolak, Planning Manager for BNZ
~ Bridget Ngawhare, Account Manager for Skills
~ Evaleigh Rautjoki-Williams, Business Engagement Manager for Bay of Plenty Regional Council
You have the option of paying for your course by:
- Credit Card
Simply click on the registration button and select your preference on the checkout screen. Everything can be done online.