Becoming a first-time manager or team leader is one of the most challenging career transitions an individual can face.
A great start makes all the difference. In this short course you will learn the fundamental skills needed to lead a team at the frontline of an organisation.
Through discussion, exercises and relevant theory, you will learn how to get the best of your team to maximise relationships and results.
Gain greater confidence in your role as a manager now by registering for the Team Leaders Essentials course today!
You will become an effective and forward-thinking manager who is able to contribute positively to the organisation and communicate at a high level.
You will find this course useful if:
- You are a new team leader or manager, or you would like to step up into your first management role, or
- You are looking to build your leadership capabilities.
What Is Covered
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the role and responsibility of the team leader and manager in today’s workplace
- Employ core communication skills, such as listening
- Implement time management techniques and practices for maximum impact
- Understand how to delegate and ensure tasks are completed as agreed
- Learn to feedforward and give feedback
- Negotiate for good outcomes
*Book 8 weeks before the start date and get 15% off the course