Terms and Conditions
Enrolment, Registration and Payment
- All registrations are confirmed in writing before the Course commences.
- Course fees are payable in full prior to Course commencement or within 7 working days of the date of invoice whichever is sooner.
Cancellation, by Course Participants
- All participant cancellations, must be received by IMNZ in writing and approved by IMNZ before the Course starts.
|Cancellations||10+ working days prior||6–9 working days prior||1–5 working days prior||Less than 1 working day prior|
|Cancellation refund percentage||100% refund||75% refund||50% refund||No refund|
Transfers to another Course date
Except Early Bird bookings notice of a training participant’s intent to transfer to another scheduled training date must be made in writing to IMNZ and is subject to the following terms:
|Transfers||10+ working days prior||1–9 working days prior||Less than 1 working day prior|
|Percentage of Course fee charged to Participant||No charge||25% charge||75% charge|
Substitution of participants from the same company is permitted at any stage and will not incur a fee.
If you fail to attend the Course on which you are booked without giving prior notice to IMNZ, we will be unable to refund the Course fees or offer a transfer.
Early bird pricing
- Early Bird will only be applied if payment is received, in full, no later than eight weeks before the start date of the short Course.
- All early bird bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Cancellation or deferring training Courses by IMNZ
- IMNZ reserves the right to cancel, defer or postpone any training services at any time at its’ sole discretion.
- Should a programme be deferred, IMNZ will make every effort to inform Participants of these changes prior to the Course commencement.
- Notification of a cancellation will be made at least 10 working days prior to Course commencement.
- Where a Course is cancelled by IMNZ, Participants will be entitled to a refund of 100% of the cost of the Course.
Venue and catering
- All IMNZ courses start at 9:00am and finish at approximately 4:30pm
- All effort will be made to notify participants should these timings change.
- All Course attendees are provided with a light morning tea, lunch, and a light afternoon tea.
- Please advise IMNZ by 4:00pm five working days prior to the Course commencement if you have any special dietary requirements. We cannot guarantee that your dietary requirement will be granted by the caterers if the request is received after this time.
- A workbook, pen and notepad will be provided to all participants.
- All attendees to a short course will receive a Certificate of Achievement upon completion of the course.
- All participants will be notified prior to Course commencement if they are required to bring any extra material or resources to the course.
There is no dress code; however, most participants choose to wear smart casual clothing. Due to variable temperatures of air conditioned rooms, layers are advised.
The IMNZ does not accept responsibility for anyone acting as a result of information or views expressed on its training courses including Course material. Opinions expressed in the material and at the Course are those of individual trainers and not necessarily those of the IMNZ. Participants should take professional advice when dealing with specific situations.
- By signing up to a Course or event with IMNZ you are agreeing to us capturing your information and receiving marketing information from us.
- To view the full Marketing terms and conditions please visit our website.
- If you want to know more about our privacy statement, click here.
- By signing up to a Course, course or event with IMNZ you enter an area where photography, audio and video recording may occur. However, we will not record or film you without your permission. If you do give consent to being filmed or photographed, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any use of these materials.
- The information provided in the IMNZ Training Guide is provided for informational purposes only. The materials are general in nature; they are not oﬀered as advice on a particular matter and should not be relied on as such.
- Although every reasonable eﬀort is made to present current and accurate information, IMNZ makes no guarantees of any kind. IMNZ reserves the right to change the content of any training guide at any time without prior notice.